Thursday, August 31, 2006

dadadaadaada. i didnt take any pictures today. my terrible eyes and wasnt in gooood mood. :[ there wasnt alot who went back to schoool. tonns of excuses. never mind. dadada. i did have a fun time with jorene and others. :}

watched monster house today. errrrrrrrms. not tat nice for me. hehehhe. some funny parts and tats all. :] saw chiamin at neoprint shop. heheheh. i remmeber last year's teachers day i saw her in tm. gooood memory. :] went talking around with jorene after tat. sighs. i can only watch i cant spent alot. my money saving plan. hehehe. xD

hows tml going to be like. gonna get money from daddy becus its my one week holidays. $.$

"Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. On the
outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you."

No comments: