Saturday, August 19, 2006

WOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE. i changed my blog skin. wonderfuuuuul. he-he-he. onli some weird parts.
today is a messy day. woke up den know there is a change of VENUE for the project. shien came to my housey. she doodle some stuffs on a paper. and den i went to her housey and her mama gave me potato chips a packet of orange juice and 2 bai tu tang. yums.
went back to my house and took my stuffs and went to meet marissa at tmart. went to her house there and looked for chiamin and yanshan. they were playing swings. went to marissa house and do project. done a lil of math project and went off for a swim. had dinner at marissa's house and i cabbed home with shien.
dadadadadaa. mummy is going to start aaaa buiness. finally its not on flowers. but i dont know wads tat about. money. yum yum. i mean.$.$ sis is going to work tooooo. daddy is working. i am so alone. how i wish mummy and daddy can hire a maid and play with me. HAHAHA. i always write in my diary tat. and leave it wide open on my bed. daddy reads it. and reaaaaali got me aa maid. tats when i was young. daddy is scared tat i am lonely. my aunt said i am a loner when i was young. no friends. and qquiet. he-he-he.
dadadadaada. my eye is twitching for the whole day. wonder if its a good thing or a bad thing. its irritating. guess i am tired. sighs. bye bye everyone. :]

No comments: