Sunday, August 20, 2006

dadadaa. i am going to change my blooog skin. its very very very very nice. i love it. but it jus dont suit me. HE-HE-HE.

woke up at 10++ today. and a bee went ZZZZ ZZZZ beside my ear. its super irritating. the tall tree opp my window has alot of BEEEEEEEEEES. told marissa tat i am going to ask daddy to write a letter to town council and CHOP OF THE TREEEEE. or clear the bees or something. :'[

muummy sent me oveer to marissa's house today. won-der-ful. reached her house at 1++ and start doing the math project and we completed it. jus add up some decorations and stuffs will do. :] muahahas. there are still 3 shity projects to go. science. history. home econs. its going to be OVER. xD

mummy came and fetch me home at 5++. went to bought some stuffs and went home. :] grrs. there is another bee buzzing in my room. >:{ i hate bees. noisyyyyy creature. i shall change my skinny now. BYE BYE.

No comments: