Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I AM SO DAM FREAKINGLY PISSED OFF.

its 2.4 retest today. GILLIAN SIM HUI CHENG WASNT RUNNING. she took de time. and me and de others ran ONE FREAKING ROUND. and i was thinkning. YAY I DIDNT STOP AT ALL. when i reached. and was thinking how to run de 2nd round. mr marcus said. SOMEONE STOPPED THE STOPWATCH. people with BRAINS will know hu de freaking hell stopped it. OH. its not her. its her frekaing hands who did tat.

asshole. SO IN TOTAL WE RAN 4 ROUNDS AROUND THE FREAKING SCHOOL. ASSS. if yanshan is running. vulgarities will blabber oout from her mouth for another 3 rounds around de school. or maybe. she will jus go home. -o- i seriously feel like choopping her annd cook curry chicken. >:[ put urself into the situation. ;'[

i failed. and i need to rerun (i wont rerun). oook. my sports is not good from the start. and it will be even worser after running 4 rounds. its so freakingly unfair. and we ahev to go back to retake. i wont i wont i wont. >;[ and i will remmeber this incident FOREVER.>:[

today is a noormal day. :] was super slpy during literature and i slpt a lil while. i didnt cover my pen cap. :} marissa helpedddd me. and my paper have a small lil black patch there. HE-HE-HE. den had science and math. stayed back for a while for de project thingy. xD

weoweoweo. i have a lovely sweet picture of a couple today. :] *smiles*


tat shichang actually run with her for de 2.4. SO SWEEEET. and sat with her at the canteen until she feels better and went home with her. *DOUBLE SWEETNESS* they are so sweet until they blocked the pathway for running. they blocked me. >:[

dadadada i am tired. there is oral tml. leeet me go read de passages and do hmk. :} BYEBYE.


"You know it's love when forever is not long enough."


No comments: