Monday, August 21, 2006

i am super super super duper duper sianed. jus finished my freaking tuition. iwas late for 1hour. and was severly scolded by mama. ttuition teacher wait out side for quite a long time. and mama GANG HAO reach home. of course i am scolded for beind irresponisble. :'[
pages copied= 6 1/2

i have NO idea wad i was writing. today have swimming. and i feel super slpy after tat. and i was forced go and wash my facey. and mummy bought fishballs in to wake me up.! lovely lovely. it woke me up. he-he-he.

wewowewooooo. mr thia asked us to copy tb chap 10 today. and i finished it in school. again. i have no idea wad i was scribbling. thinking of go home. tuition and still have to do dis thing. i felt. bored. :]

had art. and my drawing sucks. i wont post it here and disgrace myself. :"[ den we had SWIMMING. HEOHEOHEO. learnt frog sttyle. lovely marissa teached me alot. thank you. :] i've got alot alot darker. shitttttt. :'[

went to mac and have lunch. marissa went off first. :'[ took some pictures. :}


dadadada. mummy is going to reorganise my rooooom and put my beddy near de windoww. so that i wont be suntan-slping. -o- hehee. de sun likes to wake me up. and it will shine own everywhere. :"{ so mummy is going to placed it in another way. i wonder wad if she put it in a way i dont like. i will make a din about it. xDD tats a good thing about having supermummy at home. :]

"Most people want to be the sun that brightens up your life, but I'd rather
be the moon that shines down on you in your darkest hours."

No comments: