Friday, September 01, 2006

i am boooooooooooooored. not the normal bored. is a very weird kind of bored. -o- muummmy is going to malaysia later. to do her pedicure or something. how i wish i can tag along. but she gave me the same old reasons she gave me since sec 1. i've alrdy memorise it. -o-

daddy is getting his pay today. HEHEHEHE. its first of sept. payday. i will get money for dis holiday. :] went to daddy's room ytd and irritated him for 1/2 an hour. and he only gave me $10. -o- but he promise tat he will gimme more today. $.$ dadadad. i promised daddy i wiull give him double when i grow up. and only give mummy 1/2 of his double. becus mummy dont spend alot on me. :] even if she spend on me. she will get it back. -o- everything is so clear betweeen them. :'[

i ammmmmmmmmmmm bored. i have been sigh-ing since i woke up in the morning and ate some stuffs and walked around the house for alot alot of times. i am going to ask mummy to dig out the oven so i can try on my muffin. HEHEHE.



the mandell's reseach laboratory drawing get suckier after each time i seee it. i think me and xueli painted the 2nd drawing. hahahas. although till now. i have no idea wad is it. xD and ytd before the movie. we waited for very very very long time for the guys chasing after the foootball. -o- and its lonng. i thought glenn is going to scream his lungs out. sighs. they have never change. letting girls wait for them -o-. lastly, the foood me and jorene shared in the movie. yummmmmmmmy.

i am going to get a clock. its getting more and more irritating without a clock by my bed. i have to go *walk walk walk* for aorund 3 steps to see wads the time. handphone is troublesome. :'[ i want to wake up. and see wads the time. :] hehehe. and i am going to meet jorene later at night or in the evening. xD

"If love is music in its purest form, then you are the notes on
the page and the melody in my heart."

No comments: