Thursday, September 14, 2006

i am HUNGRY. :[

its raininnnnnng. weeeeeeeeeeeeees. :] its a nice time to sleeeeep. ;] napping time later. :] heeeeheeeeeeheeee. had home econs practical today. itssss quite nice to me. i had a hard time peeling the fats of the chicken bone out. how i wish mummy is there tat time. :] HEEEEe. got a piece of watermelon from gabriel. {:] mdm humaiyah said that my potatos are SOFT. :'[ dont know if she taste it or not. xD

had chinese. booooooooring. dens recess followed by english. was tired. -o- deeeen dont have assembly. :] hehehe. went to ava room and watched movie. forgotten wads de name. but its nice. :] dadadada. marissa was restless. she kept moving and moving and moving. i asked her to go infront of the screen and dance for everybody. :] DAAAAAAAAAAAA.

daaaaaas. i am bored. i am waiting for roti prata. bored me. hungry me. tired me. down me. :[
feelings of worthlesss.
"Love is just a word to satisfy what we long for, but in reality it doesn't
exist... it's just a figment of our imagination to teach us how to hope, only to
give us pain in the end."

No comments: