Monday, September 18, 2006

oooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa. its a NORMAL day today. NORMAL expect we have to run 2.4 for pe. -o- waaaaad deeee helllllllllll. THANK YOU CHIAAAAAMIN AND SHIEN. thank you chiamin for lying to me to make me run faster. i have no idea why i believe you. -o- thank you shien for putting my skirt up the class. :]

daaaaaa. went to eat with marissa chiamin and shien. marissa and chiamin went for tuition then left with shien and me. thankyou shien for helping me to talk. -o- hmms. talk. hmms.. and soorry for kicking u. I WAS SCARED. *TREMBLE TREMBLE* went home with shien after that. :]

daaaa. reached home. shower. read seventeeeens. and i am bored. :] i think i've failed my math test. will i? i didnt know there is a math test. cry cry cry. :"[ i am waiting for friday to arrive. :] daaaaaaaaaaaa.

some retards staying above my house is hanging some correction tape to my window. i went *jump* when the correction tape knock onto my window. i went *walk walk walk*. *pull correction tape* and i can feel a force on top pulling too. so i grabbed a scissors and cut it. i have no idea why did i do that. i realli dont. so i took the correction tape and threw it downstairs. :]
i dont know if i can or not.
"Life without Love is like a harp without strings."

No comments: