Monday, September 04, 2006

oh my god. i am so freaking tired. i am going to doze off anytime. -o- how i wish i can slp later tml. but i've got TUITION. oh my god. life is so toturing. -o- ytd, NI CHIAMIN called me wake up. at 9am. today, GOH SHI EN called me at 10.30am. i onli got freaking 3 hours sleep today. AHHHS. I AM GOING MAD. tml, i guess it will be will tuition teacher waking me up at 11. -o- belinda cant do anything without enought sleep. sleeping is very very important. i spinned a bowl of maggi mee on the floor today.

today, chiamin and shien came over and BAKE. its quite nice. although mine got quite alot burnt. :'[ went jogging with them and jorene after tat. hehehee. den chiamin came back with me and get her stuffs and went home. :] DADADAADA. hope tml will be a GOOD day. ( good day= not tired)
:}


the smiley face is soooooo retarded.-o-

"i love u."

No comments: