Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i am tired. -o- very tired.. i am forcing myself not to fall aslp while reading the chapter ecology and energy transfer thingy. -o-

oh dear. i dont know wad to blog about. let me think. hmms. hmms. today is a boring day. so there is nothing to blog about. something happened on the bus today. -o- oh yea. i wore spces to school today. o-o its been a long long time since i wear specs to schools or outside other den de market near my housey.

for the FUTURE. i have to wear today. -o- tml its back to normal. oh yea. i wore it at east point mall that day. ;'[ LIM ZHI JUN hurt my HEART today when she sees me in the morning. ZHIJUN>:[ hope she sees this. ;]

dadadada. dinner time. mummy is irritating. ;'[ someone save me from the river of nags.

"If every dream I have is of you; I would want to sleep forever."

No comments: