Saturday, September 02, 2006

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA" the cow boy said.

dadadaa. jus came back from a jog with jorene. :] hehehe. its fuuuuuuuuuun. den went to play swing for a little while. chiamin shattered my heart AGAIN by asking jorene if i jog or ROLL. :"[

daddy helped me to wash my fan today. and he spoilt a light bulb.my family is so. unclucky. first. the washing machine spoilt. den. the rice cooker cant stop. we ate soggy rice. -o- den the tv keep on-ing and off-ing by itself. and my msn is so WEIRD. plus daddy broke a light bulb today. sighs.

daddy scold me. :'[ i was in my room and he is in the living roooooom.

DADDY: go and get a newspaper.
ME: huh.
DADDY: go and get a newspaper.
ME: cannot hear u.
DADDY: I SAY GO AND GET A NEWSPAPER. ARE U A CLOWN OR WAD. NEED ME TO REPEAT 3 TIMES!
ME: i dont want to be a clown. i want to be a kangaroo.(there is a kangaroo toy beside my com)
DADDY: *stares*


marissa did tat for me. :] HEHEHE. thankewwww, xD

"stop being a mirror, what reflects back is not u at all."

No comments: