Sunday, September 03, 2006

its a wonderful day today. went over to marissa's house to swim. and sat at her house till 2.30 and shien and mee took cab home. hohoho. went i reach home. i changed and SLEEPT. from 3 till 6.30? thinkso. HEHEHE. i know i sleep to much. how am i going to slp tonight.? HMMS.
i woke up and found out my moniter cannnot work.i was very.. pissed off. then i went *shiver shiver*. i told daddy i went *shiver shiver* again. den he started scolding me. :"[ den i went to hide under my blanket. ;] i began to make faces under my blanket and thinking at my family is realli realli very unlucky. :'[


to my horror. daddy took de old moniter to my room. i went. *shiver shiver*+ question marks. den he ask me to clear my table. i pushed everything away and *jump jump jump* down to my bed. and hide under the blanket and pillows and wadever and cover myself. till he fixed my OWN moniter. tats wad i do. i thought i am going to suffocate there. -o- i was scared tat he is going to change it to that big fat moniter. i was planning wad to do to let him change his mind.

BELINDA'S PLAN: after changing dont use de computer. :] skip dinner. :] cry. :] go to sleep.:] EVEYRTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE THE NEXT DAY. hehehehhee.

suprisingly. daddy fixed it all. and iwent *jump jump jump* to the kitchen and ate my dinner. :] hehehehe. its great to have a daddy who knows how to fix computer + soft hearted. *wink wink* daddy loves me. i love daddy: *smile smile*

"My love is like a rose divided into two, the leaves I give to others,
but the rose I give to you."

No comments: