Monday, September 11, 2006

oh yea. my eyes are red again. super uncomfortable. i suspect tat i didnt change my monthly contacts last month. but i have the impression of changing. so did i or did not. when i change, i will write the date on the BOX. but the box is dated. 22/7. my face went. O: i stared at it for a few seconds. :'[ maybe i was rushing and didnt write down. maybe i was lazy to find a pen. maybe i forgotten to write. :'[ sighs.

no matter what, i am going to change my contacts tml. :] HEHEHEEE. but i am still thinking if to wear contacts to school or not. mostly not. i dont want to get an infection and my whole life is fated with specs. NO. weeeeeehaaaaaaaa. got swimming today. i finally got the skill to swim froggy. its fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. ;] teacher praised me. :]]]]]]]]]]] and insisted someone taught me. yes. marissa taught me. :]] HEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE. ;]

den after shower my eyes got real red. :"[ i was shocked when i looked into the mirror. a malay girl came and ask me wad happened to my eyes. :"[ i went. i dont know. because. i realli dont know. :] took off contacts and didnt wear it till i reach home. chiamin guided my roooad when i couldnt open my eyes. ;] thankew chiaaaaaaaaaaaaamin. ;]

wanted to go home and REST. but i onli closed my eyes for. 10 mins. den its tuition. life is so bitter and sour. sighs. had tuition and i cant open my eyes again. A STRONG FORCE FORCED ME TO CLOSE MY EYES. its not sleepy. its not. its realli not. but it is at the end. :] teacher have no choice but to let meeeeee offffff early. ;l

oh yea there is something wrong with my msn. issit onli me? hmms. hmms. hmms.

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."

No comments: