Monday, July 06, 2009

Town with M(delayed HAHA)

Lemme blog about last Saturday...

Town with M and Transformers with her ex-classmates(my ex schoolmates). Hehehe. Ok la the show, not bad. Maybe I don't know how to appreciate such shows that much. Hehe. We went town and ate pontian wanton mee. Lurb it. <3 style="font-style: italic;" href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket
Bump

Photobucket
Yums.

Photobucket
I LOOK DAMN GREEDY HERE HAHAA.

Photobucket
Aww.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
With the ex-e1s

Photobucket
we had cereal. ;D

Aww, photos all from M. My camera no batt. :[

I'm in the school library now. 3 hours break again. So I used the time to do my e-learning(completed) and update my bloggie. Shall do tutorial after this or maybe do some research for microecons. Kenny, Yanyee and Yunling are watching bof HAHAH.

So fast, 3rd week after that break. Did I mention that we got back all of our results. Quite satisfied with all of them except for commskills. Hehe. Surprisingly, I got A for microecons! All I remember was me going for the d&d by helen a day before the test... Not bad uh. :D Consistency Belinda, consistency. :D

Okie, Byebye.
The most difficult phase of your life is not when no one understands you;
it's when you don't understand yourself.

No comments: