Monday, July 27, 2009

Blow wind blow


Photobucket
Last... Tues during commskills?

Hi, I realise that... I'm not blogging as frequently as before ever since I got a Twitter account. I find it very useful because I always forget what I wanna blog about hehe.

So... It's Monday again. Had microecons presentation. Quite ok since we are only presenting to the tutor. Hehe. She drew very big ticks on our report. Good sign? Short tutorial and off we went to Tmall's LJS where Kenny spilled half of his coke/pepsi/whatever. Lucky he upsized. He must have known that he is going to spill it. Hehe. Feeling abit zzz. I had very little sleep last night.

Starbuck-ed and most of them didn't attend pom tutorial. I went ok! Proud of myself hehe. Oh ya! Kimberly is on MC for 7 days and Kellynn is at London now. Faster come back okieee? :[ Csa formal presentation this Wednesday. Don't need so formal la, Elton Cheong hehe. :D

Ahhh and recently I realised that I will never learn my lessons. I've a feeling that I'm doing the same thing all over again. Not a good sign, not a good sign. Time for a change Belinda, a change.......?

Okieee. Going to turn in very very very early today. Replenish the sleep I lost. :D

Byeee!

If you don't like something change it; if you
can't change it, change the way you think about it.

No comments: