Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogger layout screwed or screwed?

HAHA. I'm typing in such a small box now. Hmm this is weird. I wanted to update last night but didn't know where to type. Now I know. Eh I clicked a random blank space and they asked me if I wanna upload a video hmm.

I woke up at 7 today, thinking if I should go for pom lecture. I didn't. Then I woke up at 9 and wanted to prepare for accounts tutorial. Received a message from Ryan, I don't have to go. So I slept back and woke up at 11.

Met Jean, Yunling and Yanyee for pontian wanton mee and look around for formal clothes. Hmm I like that white skirt but... No no no. We had shaker fries omg. Sinful but... Nice leh.


Photobucket
YUM

Photobucket

Photobucket
SAND.

Photobucket
JEAN ATE SAND BEFORE.

Photobucket

Photobucket
YUMMMM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So that was my Friday. Hehehe. A lazy one. Have to do my econs asap. Submitted csa! Presentation next week and we are done, done and done. :D

Dinner at M's place tomorrow. Miss those girls worx!

Good night!

Learning to count is good. Learning what counts is better.

No comments: