Friday, July 17, 2009

It's ok, it's ok, it's not ok

Nopes, not feeling any better as compared to yesterday. Woke up with a fever and gave school a miss. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow if it doesn't get better. Social responsiblity. Get a mc too, to cover up today. I went to school around noon for... Projects?

2 projects submitted. Phew? 30 minutes to the Com deadline, Kimberly and I rushed to the lab to reprint the entire thing. I guess the key is to stay calm. Both of us went to Cheers to get our well-deserved break. For being ganjiong like spider. ;[

Dinner with 4e6 people tomorrow. I want to get well soon. I want to eat good food happily. I want to stop blowing my nose. I want to walk around without feeling that I'm going to 'drop' any moment.

Sucks to be sick. Good night.

you can erase someone from your mind.
getting them out of your heart is another story.

No comments: