Saturday, July 11, 2009

ECP,aching legs.

Cycled at Ecp today. Didn't get to see Kimberly though. Tomorrow! Can't believe I'm going to the same place and do the same thing again. Today was damn tiring. We cycled to Changi Area and when we were cycling back, it started to RAIN. Yes, cycled in the rain for quite a while. Brrrr.

Headed to Parkway and I visited some working friends. Everyone was there. Aww... Back to work in... August? Supervisor said I gained weight! True, those random visits to Cheers during breaks and my random cravings did have some effects on me... Diet time. (really really)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SAian(t)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rest at fb ok? I LAZY, REALLY HAHA.

Shall turn in early, tomorrow will be another day. :D

Wan an!
Your worst battle is between
what you know & what you feel.

No comments: