Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I did my part, now its your turn.

Photobucket

Hello. :D

Econs lecture was sucky this morning. Late for around 20 minutes and I don't understand a single shit. Cannot be late for next week's tutorial, cannot. Apel was rather funny. Shaun reading out the pregnant passage HAHA.

Kimberly was sick today. Didn't see her for like... 5 days already! That 5 minutes talk outside the library not counted. Get well soon and come back kimchi. Miss you. Eh, I doubt you will come tomorrow. CSA! (sian...)
YTD:
Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA was webcamming with kim(when she was quarentined) during pom lecture ytd. Tutor's reaction damn funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I<3peachtea.

TODAY:
(spammed kenny's laptop!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay. Cold weathers. I love it. :D

Zaijian.
no girl should ever forget that she doesn't
need anyone who doesn't need her.
- marilyn monroe

No comments: