Thursday, July 09, 2009

Heal the world

Eww, that MJ song is stuck in my head or something. After hearing it outside the school library. I'm a good girl. Didn't skip accounts lecture this morning. Accruals and prepayments. Brought back some horrible memories of how I struggled through it. :[

Subway-ed. I was telling Jean about my cravings for subway HAHA. Then I complained about Popeye's mash potato NO STOCK at Changi Airport yesterday. Where can like that. Never mind Kimberly, we will get to eat it someday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LAPTOPS.

Photobucket
Flower stickers.

Photobucket
Say: Aww.

Tomorrow will be busy busy. Crashing 9am pom lecture is like a Friday thing. Orange ribbon thingy. Followed by projects. Next week will be horrible. Lots of projects due next week and the week after. Mentally prepared, I think.

Okie. Byebyeee! ;D
a person doesn't have to be perfect to be exactly what you need;

No comments: