Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy birthday Jorene!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy 17th birthday baby! You know I love you. Hope you like the pressie and the mini surprise we gave you. At the same time, thank you for being such a great friend all these while(awww). 13 years and counting ok. :D Meetup soon, lots and lots to tell you. :D


Yay bought my formal top with Jasjas. WANTED to buy skirt but no size leh. Sad anot. Shall go the parkway outlet soon. For tomorrow, I shall wear a not so formal one first. Hehe. EXCITED! FIRST TIME SEEING 1B10 IN FORMAL! YAY. My turn to create a '1b10's turn to go formal!' album in facebook. You all wait and see. HEHEHEHHEHE.

I believe that tomorrow will be a good day. :D

Good night everyone<3333

the most memorable people in life
will be the people who loved you
when you weren't very lovable.

No comments: