Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday dinner

Yay, I'm feeling much much better.

Saturday was dinner with 4e6 peeps. 5 packets of tissue wasn't enough for me. Felt quite terrible throughout hahaha. But Jared, happy for you w0rx. I 'screamed' abit for you. Update me ok. Like they said, never judge a book by it's cover. Totally true.

Caught abit of fireworks after dinner than we took bus back. Short but sweet. Brian To, you suck big time. :DD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I ate abit. Actually... A lil bit more than abit.

Photobucket
Why sho yellowish. ;[

Photobucket
Uh trees.

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket
Mainemaine.

Yay, pom presentation over. First time in poly. Happiest(and funniest) pom tutorial ever. HAHA. Kenny's complaining skill, Chad&Gaga's wedding, Desmond's new phone spoil, penthouse, vanila, soggy.... LOL.

Had accounts test too. I was trying hard not to feel tired. Night test leh. Cannot take it. I still balanced though. Ty Jiamin for your calculator!<3
Your life is defined by its opportunities.
even the ones you miss.

No comments: