Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Projects=Laptop=Camwhore

Photobucket
Ryan's laptop this time round.

I think I old already, so easy tired.

Yesterday do project. Today do project. Tired like hell(i've no idea why). This morning was super nice. Heavy rain. I was snuggling under my blankie, texting with Kimberly. Hmm, we were discussing if we should go for csa or not. I went in the end. Skipped twice consectively(first one loa) . Warning letter+later Eltoncheong miss me how? Oh ya. Supposed to meet ym for breakfast. Sorrryyyy. :/

I predict next week will be worse than this week... Csa and microecons due. More last minute work. Can you feel my sian-ess... :[

Ok. Me is tired. Good night.
one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
-Helen Keller

No comments: