Thursday, July 02, 2009

Mr Nosey curse.

Today, I bought my fourth capsule.
Today, I got my fourth Mr Nosey.

Tell me how unlucky can I be?

Never mind. I will keep trying, keep trying. Hehe. Accounts lecture was boring and confusing at the same time. New stuffs, lucky I attended it today. Then Bistro Walk-ed for lunch. Not bad. Edible/Chewable.

Did csa storyboard. Microecons project tomorrow! Bsgig meeting tomorrow too. Oh ya. I think I'm in bsgig. Not official yet. But I will get to meet the members tomorrow. Already know 3 of them. Fun fun, it will be fun. Excited.

Wah, I sound very enthu. Tpsu subcomm and now Bsgig main comm... Commitments? Yet to go down for my lounge duty this week... :/

Photobucket

Photobucket
Say hi to Bump.

Photobucket
Hehe

Photobucket
SAY AWW. HAHAHA. Coincidental.

Photobucket
Kimberly taking nap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEHEHE.

Yay. Done, done and done! Derek passing me Sims3 dvd. Hope it works man. Please please please. I want to play!!!

Ok la. Byebye.
when you're forced to stand alone,
you realize what you have in you.

No comments: