Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday at Ikea!!

Yay. Got photos from Yanyee. 3q!

Didn't bring cammy out today. :D Hehe. Didn't attend that 9am pom lecture too. I... Overslept. Yeps, again. :D Helped out at Orange Ribbon thingy outside the library. My stars looks ok. I think la. Only some abit out of shape. ^^

Ikea-ed after that. I was already starving. Fun leh. Supposed to do project. Job delegated. HEHE. Wandered around Ikea. Funnnnnnnnn. :D Kellynn didn't come and Jean left earlier. :[

Photobucket
All of us have one of this. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA KENNY.

Photobucket
Jean and Kimberly!

Photobucket
Lazy to rotate. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA KENNY. (second time)

Photobucket
I FIND THIS PIC CUTE HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEHE.

All in all, today was fun fun fun.

Tomorrow will be better? Going Pulau Ubin! Sunblock sunblock. Lesson learned from subcomm camp. I hope it will be... Clean there. HAHA.

Good night!
If someone wants to be part of your life,
they'll make an effort to be in it.

No comments: