Monday, September 29, 2008

YOOOOOO.

Woke up early to study yesterday. Hahahhas. Then went out with family. Uhh... Mummy's birthday celebration and bro's farewell party. -o- Yea, it turned out good. Seldom go out as a whole family cause Daddy is a very homey person.

Hehehes. One thing I love going out with my family is that I don't have to pay. Long long one time ma. Hearts hearts. ;D Vivo-ed, Sentosa-ed and dine at some old and creepy revolving Prima tower. That thing made me giddy man. I think I was too consious about the whole revolving thing. HEHEHHES. ;D The food was good though. We had the 6 person meal thing. ;D

Yes, it's Monday again! Few more days to last day of school... Hmmms? Shall not skip school and treasure the time together. Hehehes. May not have this kind of class-y feeling if I end up in Poly...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dad dad. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
JOLLY. HEHEHHES. ;D

Photobucket
Happy family. ;D Jolly, Bob, Dirty miaomiao.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dessert. -o-

Photobucket
Korkor. ;D

Hehehes. Done. Shall print ss notes.... ;D

Byebye!
The old you.

No comments: