Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Eww.

What a way to start a post. ;[

Doing papers after papers. My room is in a terrible mess. Worsened my mood. Woke up at 10.15am for tuition. Till 12 noon. Then I watched Powerpuff Girls on Cartoon Network. Followed by Ratatouille on Disney Channel. Hahahhas. Poof, 2 hours++ gone just like that.

This torment will end soon. Thousands, millions, (maybe) billions of people have been through this. Hahahas. If they can, why can't I. Yes... I want to play with ease after O levels... Though I feel kinda out of place recently. HMMS.

Gym-ed yesterday. Followed by Subway(without sauce). Hahahahs. Relieved a little stress. Oh ya, I didn't go to school. I overslept, again...

Blah blah blah... I need to do more Science papers!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......
'Cause you left me
just when I needed you most.

No comments: