Friday, October 10, 2008

Graduated! Amusingly, I was sad but not THAT sad. I have no idea why. -o- Just that the thought of seperation in the future can be quite... heart wrenching? Maybe its because I know I will still see these people during O levels. Maybe it's because I've got some assurance from people(who matters) that we will still meet in the future. Maybe thats why...

Ahhs, I received quite a few cards today and they are so nicely done... Mine seem so fugly when compared. ;[ Sorry, my art still didn't improve after all these years... Hehehes. Still, its the thoughts that counts... ;D Hehehes. Although I wrote some small dedications in those small little fugly cards I made, there are still some stuffs I really wanna say.

To my dearest girls and babies, I really really feel very fortunate to have friends like you girls. Hehehes. I know I'm not really a great friend because I'm not always with you all when you girls face problems and stuffs. Though I feel tiny weeny bit left out at times, its totally unavoidable. Yes, I do feel loved when you girls are willing to wait for me during recess. And ya, the babies when I can't be with them during recess. Erm ya. Thank you M for being so understanding cause I may not be always there with you like a 'normal' BFF. ;[

HAHAHAS. This is complicating and you won't understand these unless you know the context. (mr tan) Yes, that kind of summarise everything. I hope?

Photobucket
Hehhees. The uncle who helped me laminate the photos was kind, very kind. ;D

Photobucket
Met with the babies for breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
4E6'08

Photobucket
Flash isn't that bad, right? ;/

Photobucket
Holy light.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SMELLY.

Photobucket
Mr Tan. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Carrdds. ;D

One graduation post took me 1 whole day. Photobucket wasn't working! Initially it stated all 86 photos are being uploaded then I went to check. ONLY 26. I WAITED FOR HOURS OK. Imagine how pissed off I was. Sucker... ;[ Ok, that's only 1/4 of those photos. No point uploading all right...? Randomly picked some. Didn't recieve alot of photos. My dearest babies, photobucket... ;D

Wah, this is an extremely wordy post... One last thing... I AM GOING ON HIATUS! Hehehhes. I'll be back before you know it! I am going to uninstall my MSN and set Criteron as my homepage . You can still message me if you miss me. I AM NOT KIDDING... I find this machine a big distraction. Distraction number 2 is my bed. ;D

Last last really last thing ok... MY BIRTHDAY IS ON 23RD OCTOBER! I will be in school on the 22nd HEHEHES. You can make me happier by sending me a message. I will be really happy... ;D Hehhees. Bbq on 12th I think? You make me happy, I invite you. HAHAHAHS. No la.... ;D

Till then.... ;D
Something tells me that whatever happens with us,
whether we stay together or go our separate ways,
neither one of us will ever forget the time we spent together.

No comments: