Wednesday, October 29, 2008



7 MORE PAPERS TO GO!

Physics today. Hehehes. I had bloody menses cramp. If its like a NORMAL school day today, I will skip. BUT ITS PHYSICS O LVLS! ;[ A day like this should be spent under my blankie... ;[ Sigh... So through out the paper I was hypnotising myself HAHHHAS. The pink panadol is good though. <3

OH YA. I saw my primary school buddy yesterday. Buddy system= Pri 5 student take care of new P1 student. 5 years leh. She is P6 now. Still so cute. Didn't recognise her initially. Then I heard some kiddy voice saying: You go ask her is she Belinda anot la. -o-

Hehehes. Today I saw another of a P6 girl. I use to bring her home HAHAHAS. I don't know why. I recognised this one. So happy. THEY REMEMBER ME. HAHAHHAS. ;DD

Ok... Needa rest. Emaths tomorrow! ;D

Byebyee.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything,
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

No comments: