Saturday, October 04, 2008



HMMMMMS.

'Last' day of school was on Thursday. Hahahas. Not really last day for 4e6 since we have to go back for extra lesson the day after and a few times next week. ;/ Blah blah blah...

Had extra lesson yesterday. Then went to Meridian JC open house. We were late, very late. Took the wrong bussie. ;D Hehehehs. Enough time to explore the school a little though. A little more attractive as compared to Polytechnics. Hahahas. Distance(no tp for me...), brighter future and save more money. ;D

Yes I am thinking twice. No matter what decision I made in the end, I am must get a laptop and more new clothes. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
From Charmaine. ;D

Photobucket
Miss Cai gave us gifts.

Photobucket
HEHHEHES.

Photobucket
Poppie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday celebration. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gossip-ed.

Hehehes. I shall update on Graduation Day! ;D It will be over soon soon soon. Yes, it will. Ya. I will get back my sleep, shoo my eyebags away and... REPLY TAGS HAHAHAS. That's random.

Ok, bye muggers. Mug harder!
You may not end up where you thought you'd be,
but you always end up where you're meant to be.

No comments: