Monday, October 06, 2008

Photobucket
Joollly.

HEHHEES.

Have the sudden urge to update my lovely blog. ;D Gym-ed with Jasjas just now. She told me about her dota story. Hahahas. ;D Ya, didn't attend maths class... ;D

I was looking at my calender just now. It's practical next week! Soon, everything will be over. Hehehes. Chalets, shopping trips, thai trip and braces! Hmms. I realised I didn't blog about my last dentist appointment. Hahahas.

The dentist asked us to re-consider about the surgery. -o- Some people came down to look at me. The surgeon etc. Blush blush. Professionals examining your face and pointing out your flaws. -o- I have a flat cheek. ;[ Guess I won't be doing it afterall. I won't be able to do it in the future either. Though the thought of fixing my reverse bite, gummy smile and signess are quite attractive... But never mindie. ;D

Eh, this is a random long update. Hahahahas.

Dinner time! Byebye!
it's better to be hated for what you are
than to be loved for what you are not.

No comments: