Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Emo me...

Screwed up English paper I guess. I was in the 'Criterion' mode. Criterion mode = stare at the question, digging for ideas, thinking if I should switch to another question or not. -o- I am screaming in my heart now. I am picturing the Cambriage marker a cup of kopi in front of his/her fireplace, trying hard not to doze off while reading my essay.

Never mind... Work harder for other papers I guess. Yes. Hang on for another 2 weeks and everything will be over! (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) Stress stress stress... Sighs...

On the lighter note, I recieved my first birthday present today! From Marissa, she mailed it to my housey. Uh... It's my birthday present isn't it? Shall keep it till 23rd... ;D Contented with just a few pressies. But, I do accept belated gifts. HEHEHHEHES. ;DD

Ok... Amaths paper tomorrow! ;D

BYEEE.

No comments: