Friday, September 19, 2008

Hehehes. Still sick.

Woke up with NO VOICE. -o- Ya, Clinton even asked me to eat prata. -o- Stop laughing at my voice... ;[

Ya, then from no voice to super man voice. -o- Block nose and block throat. I hope I will be ok tomorrow. Dinner with the girls! Bubbling with excitement. Celebrating Gillian's birthday in advance. ;D

Hmmsie... Stayed back a while with Jared to do some work. Hahahahas. ;D While waiting for bus, I watched a few lower secs throwing stones at passing-by cars. I was quite amazed. Was I like this when I was in Sec 1/2? HMMMS...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marissa's cute hamster. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ka you. (written by maine maine)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Adam Khoo.

Photobucket
1/4 of my head. ;DD

Photobucket
I can't see the board for half of the time. You know why?

Photobucket
My bff.

Ok. Hehehes. 2 episodes of Gossip Girl and I shall study. ;D

Bye peonies.
You will only know how I feel if you were me.

No comments: