Saturday, September 27, 2008


Is this... Techno?

Hmmms. Update time! Don't blame me if I don't update that often. Hehehes. ;D

Studied yesterday @ Mac till 5+++am yo. Along with some of the girls. M, Clinton and Chongkeng were at another side. Hmms. Wilson, Brandon, Junkai and Junyi were there too. I sat at the corner for sick people. Supposed to be with Gillian but she went home early. Hehehes. Chiamin is emo leader. ;D

So, went home and sleep at around 6++ am. Supposed to meet Joreney at 12.30 but I woke up at 12.30. Sorry love. ;[ Bugis-ed. Was expecting a large crowd there because of the F1 thing. Turn out like a normal Saturday. ;D

Some random photos from yesterday:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tissue=necessity.

Photobucket
Neighbour

Photobucket
Muncch munch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehes.

Completed my list. Shall star-dy tomorrow morning. My eyelids are heavy. Hmms.. ;D

Bye nerds!
You just have to be happy.
If you are, everything else will fall into place.
- Emily Osment

No comments: