Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ahhhs. School reopens tomorrow. x.x

Tuition this morning. Some problems with her. Tuition fee. Sally/Sandy/Susan, one of this is her name. Hahahas. I don't know which! It will be funny if i ask her what's her name now right? After 6 months of tuition? Ya. About last month 26th, I gave her the fees. $240 or something. Yesterday she msg-ed me and said I have to pay previous 4 lessons fee and another 4 lessons fee. (exams=more tuition, hehehes)

That will be $480 baby!

I am quite sure i gave her... 27th is my allowance day. On 26th, i felt extremely guilty as i feel like I'm sucking daddy's money. Hahahhas. I don't mean it though. Ya. So i have this impression that I gave her. HOWEVER, she said I did not...

Daddy asked me to clarify with her but its weird... ;[ I will have to face her for another 2 months or so. Shall force daddy to tell her instead. >;D I think there is a misunderstanding somewhere. Hehehhes. Shall settle it ASAP. I will be seeing her on Wednesday too. ;[

Yes, I feel kinda awake now. Took a nap. Added daddy on facebook! HAHAHHAHAS... ;D

Ok, shall read a book or something.

Night night!
it might be stormy now,
but it can’t rain forever.

No comments: