Monday, September 15, 2008



Didn't go to school today. Headache and abit of flu and sore throat. I was still pondering if I should go to school last night. Hahahhas. I made the decision when i woke up at 8.34am. -o-

I think its all because of lack of sleep. I slept at 5.15am on Saturday, woke up at 8++am. Then last night, I slept at 3am. Really cannot expect me to wake up at 6am hahahahaas. I think I made up my mind not to go to schoool.. Mai didn't even sleep a wink last night. -o-

My eyebags are screaming at me. ;[

Yea, gonna meet Jascintha later. Hahahhas. I regained all my energy. I was sleeping while the others were suffering in class. I needa get my normal sleeping routine back. ;D

Ok, collecting homework! Byebye.
& you're gonna make mistakes ;
it's what you do after those
mistakes, is all that really matters.

No comments: