Monday, September 08, 2008


Heard this somewhere and it got stuck in my head. HAHAHAS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAMIN AND KAIJIE! ;D

Hehehhes. Got back two results today. POA and History. Ok la. Hehehhes. ;D Thought all results will be released today. ;[ We are graduating on the 10th of October! 3rd of October is the last day of school.. Hmmms...?

Ok, Jiamin's birthday today. We didn't manage to trick her hahahahs. Too much noise and too expected. Hope she will like it. Hor Jiamin? ;D

Gym-ed with Jascintha. Didn't do alot. Hahhahas. Alot of cute people there. Hahahahs. Jas and I were in the sleepy mode in the bus. -o- Refreshed after bathing though. Shall sleep early today, I slept at 1++ last night. Very insufficient, for me.

Photobucket
Jas baked Brownies for us. ;D

Photobucket
Yiming bought sweets. ;D

Photobucket
Gillian took this.

Photobucket
Gillian arranged this. -o-

Photobucket
Ms Cai let us play the guessing game hahahas. Had to guess what is on the screen using the clues given by the class. Brian represented the boys and i represented the girls. -o- I was very confused when there are many voices talking to me.

Photobucket
this photo is funny. hahahahas. i win u brian. ;D

Photobucket
Sponge bob and chocolate cake. (random guesses)

Photobucket
I like this photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
basket came out to walk.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday girl!

Photobucket
Birthday cake!

Photobucket
Birthday cake and birthday girl!

Photobucket
i cut one... ;[

Photobucket
meow.

Photobucket
zhenhao sitting on the swing... alone. -o-

Hehehhes. Nuffnang cheque? Soon (i hope). Not that desperate for money but who don't love money? Hahhahas. Expecially when you don't have to do anything except blogging. Blogging loses its meaning when you blog only for money. Get what I mean? Some people take it as an online journal, some as an online diary and maybe for some, a place to rant(i find those very interesting). Sometimes, those blog who blog for money are really nice. Sometimes, those who blog for money are quite... lousy. -o-

Why am I talking about this anyway. Oh yea, Nuffnang cheque. I just wanna get the feel of it. HAHAHHAS. Sound funny. Click on my ad la. HAHAHAS. I find myself really contradicting at times. ;DD

Nighhhts!
(reply tags in the next post)

give people chances, & if they mess up,
just remember that everyone makes mistakes
& no ones perfect. think to yourself that this
might be that persons last day to live, last day
to breathe, last day to have a chance

No comments: