Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hehhhes. Jas's birthday yesterday.

Oh my, forgotten everything. Just woke up from my berry long nap. Phew. Long time since i had a nap when its raining. Hearts the feeling hehehes. ;D

Ok, watched Wall.E hehehes. The robots are quite adorable. Ya, some of them. The voices. The storyline isn't bad either. Hehehhes. Pool-ed after that. Quite fun laaaaaaaaaa(HEHEHHES). Can't remember if any funny things happened... Hmms. I feel like playing now leh. The urge to play. No Shien, i'm not addicted. HEHEHES. ;D

It was raining heavily when we left Marina for Bugis. Drizzled a little when we were there. Ate steamboat. Yea... HEHEHES. The only thing i remember is that Weiler saved his contact name as 'Weiler Cutie' in Jas's phone. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spiral stairs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Buy cake, sat behind a trash bin, poke candles,
borrow lighter, light up. -o-

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehhees. Birthday girl<3>

Yes, that is Jascintha's sweet 16. Hehehes. Happy girl. ;D

Today, went rollerblading with the girls. Hehehes. Met at 9.30. Damn tired, even went to the wrong bus stop. ;[

Lemme post some photos. ;D


Photobucket
Cool Yanshan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So i reached home, edit some photos and went to sleep. Oh my God. So shiok i tell you. Cold wind is whispering sweet nothings into my ear as i'm typing this. I love it. It makes me feel very lazy and happy. Hahahas. ;D

Hehehes. Ok, I need to go and snuggle under my blankie and stone. Blissful. Hehehees... Uh, i will blog about the surgery thing tomorrow. Yes. Hehehes. Reply tags too! ;D

Good night!

I've realized that in my life people are going to hurt me,
but it's up to me to decide who's worth the pain.

No comments: