Thursday, September 18, 2008

Visited the doctor after Adam Khoo Workshop. I was 1/4 dead I tell you. ;[

Went to the one opposite. The one with the shortest queue hahahas. I was feeling rather grumpy cause my throat really hurt.

DOCTOR: Stress? (smile)
ME: uh... abit.
DOCTOR: Must do some recreational activities. Like bowling. You know bowling? You take a ball and you roll it. Very fun one. Must go relax and let your brain rest. Look at your eyebags, aiyo. (>;[)

She gave me some sort of stress-free guide. I think I can handle it myself. -o- Fever(38.9), flu and sore throat, bad sore throat. -o- She said get back to her if the fever is still there tomorrow. I said no when she asked if I need any MC. Why did I say no...?

Feel so terrible now. -o- Super deep voice and blocked nose. Shall do a temperature check later. Eh, some stupid medicine and the consultation cost me $40. No more free doctors like the past. ;[

I go study....

Byebye...................
Take a deep breath.

No comments: