Wednesday, September 10, 2008



HIHI. HAHAHAS. ;D

Hmmms. Nothing much recently. Results results results. Abit disheartened but it did make me feel like studying harder. Only 1 A currently. Lots of Bs and I think I will receive my one and only C/D/E/F tomorrow. Science. My chemistry is on the borderline and physics will definitely pull it down. ;[

I have approximately 5 weeks to work on it. Oh yes I am going to work on it. QUITE motivated. I hope it won't die down. Pray that this 5 weeks will be smooth without any obstacles which will affect me. Yes. I sleep when I'm sad, remember?

Having tuition at 8 later on. The fees thing remain unsolve hahahas. Tutor say never mind since we can really figure it out. -o-

Ok. Nap time!

BYEEEE CUPCAKES!
As long as something is never even started,
you never have to worry about it ending.
It has endless potential.

No comments: