Monday, September 01, 2008

Braces checkup today...

The dentist said i have to go through orthognathic surgery to push my chin back. That's scary. $4000. Daddy didn't agree caused its some what categorised as plastic surgery. -o- I have nothing against it. I want to do it. I saw the x-ray of my bloody long chin. It's kinda long...

X-ray man took one look and asked if i am going for the surgery. ;[ The technology is damn cool i tell you. ;D X-ray man said they are his new gadgets to play with. He told me that some people's chin was so long that it is beyond the picture.

Never mind, daddy don't even allow. ;[

Braces confirmed i guess. $3300, exclusive of removing teeth. Finally. I hope it will turn out alright. Wrong timing for such stuffs man. O levels around the corner. Forgotten to ask my dentist about it. -o- My dentist is young. Think we gave her the bad first impression cause we were late for 30 minutes. ;[











Ok.. Mine isn't that severe, only a little bit. ;D Bro said that God gave me this face, i should accept it. Such opportunities only come once. Though mine look ok now, i am afraid that it will protrude out like those in the photos. ;[ It will be complicated if i wanna do in the future. Daddy is paying it now... >;D

Sighs...

Should I?

No comments: