Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's my first date with Charmaine! (blush)

Supposed to meet at 11.15am but i woke up at 10.45am. Hehehes. Late late late. Met at 11.45 instead. Head to Far East (again). Hahahas. Walked around but i got tired real fast. I spent $90 today. HMMMS...?

Ate Gelare. The sandwich made me feel like puking. Must be the cheese and mayonnaise... Bought stuffies. Hehehes. Sat 576 back. Long ride. Maine maine and i took photos. I am waiting for her blog to be ready. How exciting. ;D

Photobucket
OK LA...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bags.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charmaine and her invisible ring.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't know why i post this. Hehehs.

So the date ended very happily with a few fights here and there. HAHAHAS. ;D I have braces appointment tomorrow! Charmaine too? ;D Excitement is bubbling inside moi.

TAGS REPLY:
Clinton- YA LOR. clinton appreciates. ;D
brenda- welcome! you have to thank jerald too. Hahahas. ;D
marcus- make use of my blog... ;[
i dun like kaili- hahahahas... -o-
i dun like kaili too- hahahahahahahahahahs...
dingping- yess? hehehes.
weiler- thank you weiler. u are so cool.
gillian- AHEMS.
Chiamin- HI MIN MIN. ;D
wilson- ya, weiler cool hor.
Clinton- i didn't take it secretly. ;D hehes
weiler- ya la ya la. hahahas.
JeRnS- maine maine. ;D
marissa- YES AND BLACK UMBRELLAS.

Wow!Draft autosaved at 11:11 PM.Someone's missing me. Must be Charmaine.

Random. BYEEE.

Drama ;
they always say they hate it but it's funny
because they're the ones who create it.

No comments: