Thursday, August 28, 2008

Science Practical
English P1
Social Studies
Chemistry
Amaths P2
English P2
History
Emaths P1
Physics
Emaths P2
MT P1
MT P2
POA P1
Amaths P1
Physic/Chemistry P1
POA P2


Prelims are over! It didn't end very happily though. Arghs. My Emaths result sucks. Really sucks. My Amaths was better though. Much better than expected. Well, that did cheer me up a bit. I hate that feeling. Hate it. ;[

Oh theres so much i wanna say. Too much actually. Too much..

Didn't stay back to do the Teacher's Day thing with the others. I won't be able to provide much help anyway. My art sucks remember? Rather than sitting there and stone, i rather wrap myself in my comfy blankie and go to sleep... Failed to do so. Bro dragged me out to buy some BBQ food with him. Its his birthday tomorrow! Chalet time.

Hope it doesn't rain. I guess those lack of sleep and funny weathers are making me sick. I hope i will be well tomorrow. No sore throat please... Quite reluctant to go initially. I thought i will be bored to death. After those shopping for food... Hmms. ;D Furthermore, its time to cherish such family moment. How ignorant was i in the past. Ha.

Oh ya. I am going Thai this year end. Crazy shopping here i come! Hmmmmms... Hmmmms? -o-

TAAAAAAAAAGS (finally)

clinton- hehehes. i clever. ;D
HUITING- THANKK YOUUU. ;]]
clifton- thankk yooou. luck is important. hehehe.
JeRnS- hahahahas. thats a very lame face...
YAYA- liddat then cool ma. i was wondering who is yaya when i saw this(a long time ago)
Candy- THAANKS. ;]
Clinton- in archives. hehe.
Red- thannnkkk yoouu!
passerby- thannkkks! i guess i reached the down part again. -o-
dingping- you sound very fierce. loll.
wencheng- happy liao laaaa. u can still see it in the archives. ;]
weiler- whattt. yours also not very good. its a PIG. ;D
nabillah- yes. shopping on sat and sun. ;D
wx- hehehehes. random youuuu... ;]
marcus- i replied all the tags and updated alrdy. HEHEHHES. i know you love my blog... ;]
- - i went home. u mean they should sob and cry when im not with them?

Ok, i will bring camera tomorrow. To liven up this blog. Hahahhas. So wordy mannn. ;[

Byeeeeeeeeee.......
Thats when you start to wonder:
Who cares and who don't give a damn.

No comments: