Saturday, August 30, 2008

Reached home late last night. Lazy to update blog. Hehehes. Decided to do a quick one before going out later. ;D

So... Teacher's Day yesterday. Well... Not bad, nice try. ;D No more Teacher's Day! Hahahahas. I guess we will be graduating real soon. That will be the day where everyone reminisce the past and yada yada yada. Hehehes. ;D

Uhh. Head home and got ready for bro's chalet. It's kind of last minute(he thought of it this week). Guess he just felt like eating bbq food. The crab was very juicy HEHEHES. I stayed upstairs for most of the time. Aircon and the are alot of unknown people downstairs. Bro said i was anti-social. ;[

Used bro's laptop upstairs. I WAS ALONE INSIDE HAHHAHS. I left the door open so that i can run out if anything pops out beside me. -o- Webcam-ed with Weiler hahahaas. I think i ps-ed him last night. HMMMS. ;D

Bro said he will push me into the Red House. First thing i did was to put on the seat belt. -o- He said he will give me 1k for my shopping trip if i stood there for 1/2h then he changed his mind, go in and walk 1 round with him and some eat chicken wing thing. -o- I DON'T DARE LA. ;[ I doubt he will give me that money anyway. Hehehes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done.

You people are funny man. Why spam my blog about Kaili? Is it because Kaili don't have a tagboard? You can email her or add her or msn or just SOMETHING. Just don't tag my blog about her. I think i sound really angry but i don't feel really angry. HAHHAHAS.

Byebye. No time find quotes. Needa meet Marissa. ;D Hehehes. I will be late? Bye.

No comments: