Wednesday, August 06, 2008

HELLOOO. ;D

My day was quite terrible yesterday. Hahahaas. Watch the finals of the game. We got second. ;D 6-7. I think our class did well. ;D

Here comes the horrible part. My computer crashed. -o- I have no idea why it kept crashing. I really don't. -o- I was on the verge of... screaming at my father when he told me that all the files were gone. After 30 minutes of sobbing, whining and making irritating noises, he helped me to recover my files. HEEHEHES. 3 years and 17.4GB of photos. I need to backup those files man. -o-

DADDY: People use computer, you also use computer. People computer never crash. Yours crashed annually.

My computer crashed last year... Uh, May? Shall take it as a cue to start studying. -o-

Another horrible news came around midnight. Funny, my whole family just sat together looking at each other. I didn't sleep till 3, my father forced me to. -o- Sighs. Choices do have consequences. Not telling you what happened. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok. Mdm Norhea showed us some freeze frames we did in the beginning of the year. Bought back some sweet memories. Hehehes. She praised my group for good photographic skill. Hehehes. I am the photographer. ;D She praised some other groups too. ;D Shall upload the photos up in the next post, if i remember. ;D

Tuition later. Tired. ;[

Byebyee!
remember that everyone you meet
is afraid of something, loves something,
and has lost something.

No comments: