Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Photobucket

B3 for Chinese. Bloody merit for oral. Stupid inflation.

Ahhhs. Gonna retake. Yes. I must retake. I don't wanna regret. Oh yes i am going to try harder. At least an A2 please. Good for you if you are happy with your current grade. 1 point makes a huge difference(for me). There is just something inside me, telling me that i could do better. ;[ The higher your expectation is, the harder you will fall. Sigh...

Even Weiler got B3... (HEHEHEHES) Maybe i should lower down my expectations. Can't help it you know. You will have the same feelings if you were to be in my position. Sighs.

Ate my very sinful chocolate cheese waffle to cheer myself up. Followed by spending on some really unnecessary things. Well, it made me happy a wee bit. Yes. I should really change those bad habits. -o- Never mind, try harder next time. Ya.

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHS)

Bloody hell. ;[

Byebye.........
If there's just one piece of advice i can give,
it's this when there's something you really want, fight for it,
don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems,
because the best things in life, they don't come free.
-Grey's Anatomy

No comments: