Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am fine. Yes. Yes. I will reply tags soon. Thank you, it made my day! ;DD

Still pestering my parents. They are avoiding me now. HAHAHAS. Yes, so everything revolves around the same topic. ;D Whatever they said, i will link back to the overseas topic. >;D Slowly they will get irritated and realise that their poor daughter really wants to go... HE-HE-HE >;D

Stupid pimple popped out like a popcorn on my NOSE. AHHHS. I will skip school yesterday if its like a normal school day. -o- Got quite depressed and swear that i won't touch those crackers ever again. HEHEHES. Didn't work. ;D I think its retribution. Sorry Marcus for laughing that pimple on your nose the other time... You had your revenge yesterday...

Went to play badminton yesteday. Jasjas wanna de-stress. RHYME! ;D Unfortunately, it rained. ;[ Continued though. Jiamin went homey. Met the others for dinner. Went Wilson's homey cause they took a long time. ;D Dined. ;D

Photobucket
piggy looks retarded here. -o-

Photobucket
AWWW..

Photobucket
basket grew LONGERR.

Photobucket
dog training.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
meow.

Photobucket
cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket
munch munch.

I think i look horrible during exam period. My eyebags(always there) worsened. ;[ Ok, i can feel that my study momentum is gone now. Blame it on the rain. HEHEHES. I will take a short break after prelims, and start again. ;D

Poa time. Byebye.
For whatever you are going through,
just keep it mind:
The sun, will shine after the rain.

No comments: