Saturday, August 02, 2008


This song kept repeating in my mind.

;D

Hmms. I think i am going to have sore throat. -o- Must be the prawn cracker. Hahahhas. Went to Shien's housey today. Treated us Pastamania. Delivery was long. I think my baked rice is nice hehehes. Thank you Shien. ;D

Walked homey. HAHAHHAS WILSON... HEHEHHES.

Mummy was persuading sis-in-law to have a baby. Funny things like hiring maid, daddy look after baby, sister look after baby, Belinda look after baby. Crazy woman. I think sis-in-law is just entertaining her. Bro kept rolling his eyes and stuffs hahahas.


Photobucket
Pink flowers. Hhehees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look taller..

Ahhhs. Sunday tomorrow. So fast. ;[

Byebyeee. ;D
Always look at what you have
Never look at what you lost.

No comments: