Sunday, August 31, 2008

ITS 3.26AM NOW AND I CAN'T GET INTO SLEEP!

Ok... Wanted to blog tomorrow but since I can't get into sleep... Why not blog now?

Hehehes. The previous post was supposed to be publish earlier on. I guess i didn't let it load and closed the window. ;[ So i sound like i'm going out in the middle of the night HAHAHAHS. ;D Yes, i am lazy to reply tags AGAIN. -o-

Met Marissa and went town first. Then with Chiamin and Shien hehehes. Ate Mogu Mogu. Not bad la. Not exceptionally nice. ;D Surprisingly, I didn't get alot of things. -o- Earrings. I am going town tomorrow, with Charmaine. Abit lazy but never mindie. ;D

Shopped around and headed to Cine for Hongkong Cafe. Yumyum. Hmms. Looking at cute waiters... That's all. Funny actually. Hahahas. Very funny. Hehehes. ;DD Sat 579 homey. There was a very weird weirdo. -o- Freaky. Shien sat on my ribbon! ;[

Yes, it was fun. ;D Busy week man. Busy like a bee. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fluffy teddy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marmar's

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
;D

HEhehes. I still feel kinda awake now. Shall read a book and go to bed...

Good night! Hmms. ;D
I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel. -
Maya Angelou

No comments: