Sunday, September 14, 2008

I feel abnormally abnormal. ;[ God knows where all those weird feelings came about. I just feel that way. Even the news that mummy struck lottery didn't make me happy. Yes, that's how abnormal I am now.

Gonna have dinner later with bro, wife and sis. I feel abnormally pathetic if I stay at home. The weather now is giving me the urge to snuggle under my blankie and sleep. Well, that's not abnormal. It's me. ;]

Let me think what happened yesterday... Yea, went out with bro, wife and sis to grandmummy's house. Passed her some mooncake and just chat. It makes me abnormally guilty when I saw how happy she was (when we visit). Made a mental note to visit more often. Wait, we went to Mind Cafe before that cause she isn't at home. Ya, not bad la.

Headed to find mummy after that. Saw an abnormally disturbing scene. Abnormally, it made me upset even after convincing myself that I shouldn't give a damn. Till now. I don't think that made me abnormal.

Photos? Yes, I look abnormally fat yesterday. -o- Must be those mooncakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uh... Ya. I have a few other photos taken today. Abnormally lazy. I shall post it tomorrow. Mummy gonna sell her car. One family two cars for what. I think daddy said that. Wooo. It doesn't affect me in any way. -o- Head to Far East and shopped around. Yea...

Hmmms. Byebye.
they'll never know.

No comments: